Applications for 2019 will open on 16 April 2018 (08:00) and close on 28 May 2018.
The website for registering and applying in the Gauteng Province is http://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za – the school will be able to assist if you don’t have access to the internet.
The applications procedure is as follows:
- Apply online. You will receive a reference number and a sms.
- You then need to submit the following documents to the school within 7 days after applied online:
- Unabridged birth certificate of learner (or proof of having applied for one).
- Identity documents of both parents.
- Proof of residence // work address (which ever address was used when applying online).
- Learner’s latest grade 7 report.
- GDE number (from online application). No documents may be submitted without the GDE reference number.
Fees for 2018 are as follow:
- School Fees Grade 8: R14 170
All fees are reviewed on an annual basis.