Willowmoore High School is a fee-paying school and we rely on all our parents to pay tuition fees.
SCHOOL FEES ARE COMPULSORY AND PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AS STATED IN SECTION 39 OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN SCHOOLS ACT 1996.
Current fees are R16,500.00 per annum and for 2022 we expect an inflation related price increase.
APPPLICATIONS OPEN in SEPTEMBER 2021.
Please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a reply to the email with the link to an online form. Complete all the details. You will receive confirmation that you have submitted your application. We will send a waiting list number once we have processed the waiting list.
Please note that completion of this form does not guarantee a place in the school for your child as we have more applicants than space available. Please do not take your child out of their current school unless you receive confirmation of a space at Willowmoore.
You will only be notified in January 2022 if there is a space for your child.
On acceptance at Willowmoore High School
- An information form will be emailed to you. It must be completed and returned by email together with the other documentation.
- An initial amount of R3,600.00 (R2,350 School Fees; R650 T-shirt, tracksuit pants & cap; R50 ID Card, R250 Textbook Deposit and R300 Supplementary Notes) is payable to the school.
- The following documentation must be supplied with the information form:
- One I.D. photograph of learner
- A copy of learner’s unabridged birth certificate OR copy of the learner’s ID document if over 16 years
- Latest school report – ORIGINAL ONLY
- Character reference of learner from current school
- Copy of mother and father/guardian ID document
- Copy of mother and father/guardian’s payslips
- Proof of residence (Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Account)
- Foreign Citizens require valid passport and study permit
- Both parents details completed
THE FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF FATHER AND MOTHER’S DETAILS ARE NOT FULLY COMPLETED UNDER PARENT DETAILS.